The Pfanzelt crane range is one of the most extensive on the market. The modern and powerful professional cranes are available in various lifting classes from 4 to 9 m/t and reaches up to 10 m for various applications.
We've listed below the models available across the range. For further information please contact us or visit the Pfanzelt website.
Pfanzelt loading cranes are designed for professional service. Their form varies according to whether they are intended for use in the forest on a Pfanzelt forwarding trailer or on a carrier vehicle (e.g wood chipper). In combination with the A-column support and the crane mounting plate, Pfanzelt loading cranes can also be mounted to the 3-point linkage of a standard tractor.
Series 41 Loading crane with top-mounted retracting main boom cylinder for use as 3-point linkage mounted crane and for mounting on light to medium-size Profi forwarding trailers and towed wood chippers
Series 42 Loading crane with upright main boom cylinder for mounting on S-line forwarding trailers and for use as 3-point linkage mounted crane
Series 51 and 52 Loading crane with top-mounted or upright main boom cylinder for use as 3-point linkage mounted crane and for mounting on light to medium-size Profi forwarding trailers and towed or truck-mounted wood chippers
Series 61 and 62 Loading crane for mounting of medium to heavy Profi forwarding trailers
Series 71 and 91 Logging and loading crane for mounting on carrier vehicles and heavy Profi forwarding trailers
Technical details that impress:
- Modern and powerful professional crane with reach up to 10 m and 9 m/t lifting force.
- Heavy duty slewing gear for powerful pivoting, even uphill
- Crane tested according to load class B4 for durability
- Concealed hoses protected against damage
- Quick action valve for rapid telescopic extension
- Various grippers for each application: Trunk grippers, 4-finger grippers, earth grippers
- Control stand for optimum view of the working environment
- Various crane steering options
- A-column support or H-column support for optimum stability
- Independent hydraulic oil supply with protected piston pump installed in the draw bar
- Accessories for flexible application: Crane cable winch